Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Bunny pics.

My rabbit had babies on Feb. 25'th (a day late B'day present). Here are some pics. Enjoy!

Their Dad,Victor. Sorry, the only pic. that I had was when he was a baby.


The mom,Snuggles. You can't see her eyes very well, but she has the prettiest blue eyes! It's very rare for a rabbit to have blue eyes!



The little black and white female.





The almost all black one(i ccan't tell if it's male or female)




The little black one and the black and white one




The little black and white female with Snuggles





Again






The little black and white female






The little black and white male and the little black one









The black and white female and the black and white male









Again. Oh, and btw the black and white male's name is Israel. My sis named it that.She got that name from "The Cross and the Switchblade" =)









The little black and white female.












The little black one.











The little black and white female,again. She stays still the longest. =)














All of them with Snuggles.













Israel,Snuggles, and the black and white female.

















The black and white female and Israel















The little black one

















The black and white female


















The babies drinking water with Snuggles. Oh, btw the one baby has her tongue sticking out,cuz she was just about to clean herself. =)


















The black and white female





















Again





















12 comments:

Tori said...

How sweet! They're so cute! Snuggles is such a cute name for a bunny! =)

Deborah said...

LOL! Yeah, she has the sweetest temperment. She's super calm---unlike her babies. =)

Nikki said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

joygirl said...

loved the pics!!! they're all adorable!

Holly said...

Aww! How adorable! They are all so cute! Are you keeping them all, or giving them away?

Deborah said...

Possibly keeping one, and hopefully we can find someone to take the other two. BTW how did you find my blog?

Anonymous said...

Awwww...awwww....awwww...

They're SOOOO adorable, fuzzy-wuzzy, CUTE!!!

Caitlin said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway, Deb!
I feel bad that not everybody could win. lol
It was fun. I think I'll do one again sometime.

Thanks for the critique, too! I've been thinking more about scarves lately. I'll have to give it a try - let me know what you think about my new scarflette! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23985153

Liv said...

How cute. My sister actually found the blog background and then created my header and I think she used photoshop to do it. There is a link to her blog on the side of mine if you want to leave her a comment.

Mia said...

That so cool that you have a weimeraner too! I'd love to see pictures of him!

Mia said...

Hey! Yeah,I just recently changes my e-mail address, I guess I forgot to put my new one on my profile! Here's the new one:

mehalton@att.net

Sorry about that. Thanks for sending these to me, that's really sweet of you! Talk later! : )

Elizabeth J. said...

What cute little bunnies!