Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hey everyone!
I was tagged by Nikki thank you so much for tagging me!
Rules.
List 15 things you’re not afraid to admit on your blog.
Tag all of the blogger friends you want, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged!
Alright her we go!
1. I wish I lived somewhere warm!
2. I miss all my friends from Georgia and Wisconsin!<3
3. I also, miss Faith!!<3
4.I love to shop!
5.It's really cold here!!! :P :(
6.My favorite sport is soccer.
7.I love my cats Buddy and Peanut and my rabbit Snuggles!
8.I really want to go to Rachel's wedding next year!!!
9.Faith maybe I'll be coming to your wedding next yr. too! ;) jk!
10. I HATE snow!!
11.I like chatting on g-mail with my friends.
12.I love getting e-mails!
13. I also, like getting snail mail letters!
14.I hate Math and Chemistry!!!
15. I like blogging and I really enjoy checking out my friends blogs!
Alright I tag:
Nikki
...Ready Always...
JoyGirl
Beyond Ordinary
Caitlinesque
This One Thing I Do
Dare to Be Different
Andrew & Brittney
Abby
Olivia

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Thank you for Tagging me!
Sence I just put up my answers than I'll just add your name by the post! Thanks again!
~Nikki
PS. I LOVE snow!

Nikki said...

I have my tagging up now!
It's the same one it just has a link to your blog on it! Thanks again!!

Nikki said...

I have my Award up now!
It's a few posts down though!

Caitlin said...

Hooray!
I did the tag thingy and posted the award, and now I've tagged you back!

Abby said...

Hey girl!! OK, I know it's been forever, but you'll be hearing from me soon, okay?! =\\

Deborah said...

okay! :)