Thursday, October 2, 2008

From Laura

My friend Laura did this for me.
Leave your name and :
1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something

3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your own blog


Here's what she said!
Laura: 1. you always have cute clothes in your pics =P
2. spend 15 minutes a day reading the NT
3.pink or yellow
4. you're really sweet
5. you wanted to talk to me but I had no clue who you were =P
6. uhhh n/a
7. what is it in the world that is so awesome that its keeping you from having the most awesome thing you could ever possibly have - a relationship with Jesus. girl, you're missing out.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your own blog or do it back for me. =)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey Deborah,
you tagged me and I now have my entry on my blog for you to check out!

Tori said...

Update soon, girl! We're anxious to hear from you! :-D

Deborah said...

Ok I will soon!